California License Number: 01893049
Agricultural / Farm Brokerage
Our dedicated agriculture brokerage effort has several key elements:
Professionalism and client focus. We focus on providing consistent and timely service to our clients. Successful marketing of agricultural properties requires attention to detail and hard work.
- Professional marketing mailers and brochures.
- Follow-up with prospective buyers.
- Proper transaction execution.
Market knowledge. Values of individual farm properties vary considerably, depending on location, water rights (e.g., district water, ground water), access, soils, physical improvements (e.g., irrigation systems, buildings) and existing crops or trees. Some smaller farm properties have residential buildings and these often add value. Proper pricing of your property is essential to successfully achieving your goals.
Comprehensive marketing strategy. We employ a layered approach to market properties. This includes both “push” and “pull” techniques:
- Electronic channels that are best for your property (e.g., MLS, Loopnet, etc.)
- Mailing campaign to broadcast your property to owners who might not otherwise hear about it.
- Direct calling campaign to local property owners and active farm buyers.
- Consistent follow-up with buyer prospects.
As owners of income generating properties, we understand the work required to operate agricultural businesses. Please contact us if you would like to discuss your options.